Wednesday, December 12, 2012

7-Pelican PairPair

Pelican Pair ___8x8 watercolor sketch___$250 unframed. Includes Shipping
#7 in my Bird Seed Project
 
I hope you know about this special project I am doing to keep birdseed in the nursing home bird feeders! Today was the FIRST DAY that I filled the feeders with seed provided by this project...actually, I provided the big bag of seed today, and I brought my camera there to shoot the first visitors, but I forgot to snap the pictures!...ah well...I will do it soon, if someone REMINDS ME!
 So far I have posted original oil paintings, but I also am doing watercolor pencil sketches of the birds....This pair was flying by when I painted in Rockport, TX last month...Rockport is beside the Aransas Wildlife Refuge, where THOUSANDS of birds spend the winter. It's one of my favorite places this time of yer when the big flocks return.
_________________________
AND...
How about ART for Christmas?
See my new fine art prints
 
or ask Santa for the adventure of a lifetime
A Painting Holiday in New Zealand March 3-9, 2015

No comments: