Friday, December 07, 2007

Bait Bucket



"Bait Bucket"......oil on linen panel....9x12.....$180
I am heading off to Rockport for a workshop day tomorrow...the weather is predicted to be AWESOME, so come if you can. It's not too late!
Here is a little (not too little!) gulf coast painting I did as a demo while teaching in Shreveport a couple months ago. I really wanted to hold this for my Charleston show, but wanted to show something from the coast to let everyone know I am teaching
TOMORROW in Rockport. I have it "bargain priced" to stay consistant with this month's Studio Sale"
In 2008 I will be teaching there each month and working to develop plein air artists in their outdoor experience! We are starting Jan 19 with a focus on DRAWING Outside. We will not necessarily use just pencils!
Please click the link for more info, or contact me!

No comments: