Sunday, December 23, 2007

Rockport Bait Docks








"Rockport Bait Docks"....9 x 12...Merry Christmas Special $150 includes shipping
When I taught in November, we painted here, near Charlotte plummers. I liked the wet pavement and the structures around the docks.
This one really isn't in my way , but I have a few like it and am still making room in my smaller studio.
Can't get it to you before Christmas, but will ship it asap.
Merry Christmas!
I have some special things to announce next week, after Christmas, so please stay tuned and look for some new things from the Farm.
See you in Lincoln on January 4th for the opening reception of my first Museum Show at the Great Plains Art Museum!

3 comments:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

This is a beauty. Snappy design and soft color. I love the whole farm series. It's an amazing body of work.
Merry Christmas and Blessings to you and yours.

Liza Hirst said...

I agree with Mary! This picture immediately attracted my attention when I opened the DP site this morning. Great colours and composition! Have a Happy Christmas!

Robin Weiss said...

Ditto! Great painting! love the feel!