Friday, December 21, 2007

Red Rock Crossing



"Red Rock Crossing"....6x8 oil on linen....$100 if you are first to ask!
This one was a demo that I did at the workshop I taught in Arizona last summer. It was done with a palette knife and is really juicy! I am still clearing out my studio, getting ready to begin some BIG ONES of the farm to take to some shows. My smaller studio will be a challenge to work in, but I am ready to start rolling on some big ones, after painting "Last Year on the farm". If you are new to my blog, please see all 365 small works at my web site.
I just delivered all the farm paintings to the Great Plains Art Museum in Lincoln, NE. They are hanging it as we speak, getting ready for the opening night on Jan. 4. If you are ANY WHERE near Lincoln that night PLEASE come say hello and let me show you my favorites from the farm.
I hope you will "tune in" next week, because I have a special announcement to make after Christmas.
ill then, tell your friends to watch here for some studio bargains....
Merry Christmas, y'all!

No comments: