Saturday, December 29, 2007

Last Year : The Book


Last Year on the Farm: A Story of Change, Excerpts from 365 Daily Paintings by V....Vaughan.....the BOOK is on sale now, $29 includes shipping and tax for my blog-mail friends!
I am happy to offer a book featuring dozens of selected images from the Last Year...series I recently completed. This 7 x 7 inch book has about 50 full color pages with some of my field notes about the paintings included. The story by Jeff Sparks is there, along with a Forward by me!
As the show is now hanging at the Great Plains Art Museum in Lincoln, Nebraska, I want to invite EVERYONE to come to the opening reception, next week, Friday, January 4th.
The book will be ready for delivery at the end of January, so you can order your signed copy today. Please tell me if you want it signed a special way.
I will get a Paypal button up here, soon, but till then, please contact me by
If you have a dibs on any of the farm paintings, please contact me right away if you'd like to commit to the painting. There are already sales happening in Nebraska, and I will have to release all the uncommitted "dibs" on January 2, when the show opens.
You can see all 365 online now (except a few) at http://www.v-vaughan.com/
So many of you have RICHLY blessed me this past year, through my difficult departure from the farm...I am so grateful for your comments and appreciation. I hope everyone has a very Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I'll be having that book.
It came out beautiful!