Friday, December 14, 2007

Mountain Ranch


"Mountain Ranch"...12x6 oil on linen panel...$100 includes shipping
Here is one I did at the McGregor Ranch in Estes Park, CO a few years ago. The scale of the mountains there is amazing, against the small aspen trees by the little stream! I paint in CO a lot and always have a few laying around, so this one I am offering during my "Studio Sale"...MERRY CHRISTMAS to the first one who wants it!!
A reminder ....Next week my 365 "Last Year on the Farm" paintings are headed up to Nebraska's Great Plains Art Museum for a 2 month show. If you have purchased one, there will be a sticker on the tag, indicating your painting is unavailable. You can purchase the paintings from me at any time, now! Please see them at www.v-vaughan.com under the "Last Year..." link. E-mail me if there is one that you'd like. Pretty soon I will have my field notes for each painting up on the web site. Merry CHRISTmas!

No comments: