Monday, April 09, 2012

The Backfield



The Backfield___10 x 30 oil on linen___available soon


I am in the middle of a blitz of western and wildlife works for my galleries...summer is SOON so I want to equip them with some good new works, plus I have a couple of shows I will bring new works to!


Of course there will be plenty of longhorns and horses, but if you have ides, let me know!


THIS WEEK, though...I am headed to Gadsden, Alabama for the Southeastern Plein Air Festival...can't wait to see friends there that I have not seen in about 3-4 years!
See y'all on the Coosa!









_______________V....Vaughan Spring Schedule________________







April 9-13, Southeastern Plein Air Festival, Gadsden, AL







Memorial Dy Weekend-May, Phippen Museum Western Art Show, Prescott, AZ







Summer Workshops in Texas, Colorado and more!







...see my schedule for more dates and events

No comments: