Sunday, April 01, 2012

Long on Blue

Long On Blue____6x8 oil on linen____$190___SOLD
For the past 4 days I have been tromping through the Texas Hill Country, getting my fill of SPRINGTIME in TEXAS. It is a spectacular show of wildflowers this year, so for the next week or so, I will post a bunch of little ones from my adventures. If you see one you like, contact me early, because I will send them to galleries asap....ALSO, I am painting big versions from these studies!...
Please bear with me for the next few days as ATT tries to figure out why my internet is down. I will be camping out at Starbucks catching up on mail as often as I can!
I am formalizing details of upcoming workshops, so let me know if you want info on the painting opportunities ahead...including a "holiday" in New Zealand, where we will tromp around with the "LOCALS" and get a PERSONAL look at that beautiful place! see schedule below...


_____________________V....Vaughan Spring Schedule______________________








April 9-13, Southeastern Plein Air Festival, Gadsden, AL




Memorial Dy Weekend-May, Phippen Museum Western Art Show, Prescott, AZ




...see my schedule for more dates and events

No comments: