Thursday, April 26, 2012

Longhorn to the Right

Longhorn to the Right__6x6 oil on canvas panel___$150 unframed
Tomorrow I will post a companion painting for this one...I painted both at the nursing home for my mom. She used to travel a lot with me but can't get out anymore. Her mind is sharp and she is interested in EVERYTHING! Mom always liked watching me draw and paint, so I like to draw for her...the fun for her is just WATCHING! I reminded her that watching me paint is as exciting as watching paint dry...literally! :)
I have some great workshops SOON! Beginners welcome and the fun is guaranteed! Contact me soon for your spot....

_______________V....Vaughan Spring Schedule________________

Workshop: Fredericksburg Artists School, June 11-14
High School/Middle School Student Workshops: Austin, TX, June 18-21
 Southeastern Plein Air Festival, works hang thru May, Gadsden, AL
Memorial Dy Weekend-May, Phippen Museum Western Art Show, Prescott, AZ

Summer Workshops in Texas, Colorado and more!


...see my schedule for more dates and events

No comments: