Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Geranium Hanger


Geranium Hanger___8x10 oil on canvas panel___available at the Gadsden Museum of Art

Here's a plein air painting from my trip to Alabama last week. Geraniums make a nice spot of color ANYWHERE. These were in the front yard of a nice home in the Historic District.

The fun part about painting at the Southeastern Plein Air Festival is that the museum is so well prepared, and they direct artists to great new locations each day....I particularly like the VARIETY of challenges. It's how I teach my workshops: bringing some variety of challenges to help artists grow! See my schedule to know what's coming soon! Next workshop is in June!


_______________V....Vaughan Spring Schedule________________
Works hang till May, Southeastern Plein Air Festival, Gadsden, AL


Memorial Dy Weekend-May, Phippen Museum Western Art Show, Prescott, AZ
Summer Workshops in Texas, Colorado and more!

...see my schedule for more dates and events

No comments: