Tuesday, April 10, 2012

First Sunset

First Sunset___6x6 oil on linen panel___benefits the Gadsden Museum of Art__$100
I am in Gadsden, Alabama for a few days of plein air painting at the Southeastern Plein Air festival. It was fun to catch up with old friends here tonight, and especially fun to MEET artists that I know from blogging, but whom I have never met in person. One friend, Kevin, took me up the hill to see this sunset! Gadsden is gorgeous!
The other artists have been painting for a few days already. Tomorrow we will paint on the Coosa River....I will be posting each day, so if you buy anything, a big percentage of the sales price will benefit the Museum here....so let me know if you see something you like!!


_______________V....Vaughan Spring Schedule________________



April 9-13, Southeastern Plein Air Festival, Gadsden, AL



Memorial Dy Weekend-May, Phippen Museum Western Art Show, Prescott, AZ



Summer Workshops in Texas, Colorado and more!



...see my schedule for more dates and events



No comments: